Ahhhh, the joys of childhood. Britney discovered the other day that if you give a self addressed stamped envelop to UPS along with a letter for Santa, they will deliver the letter to Santa and use the self addressed stamped envelop to help Santa send his response. (Obviously Santa's been hit hard by the recession too since he can't buy his own stamps :) ). It was well worth the stamp though... Brooklyn has to my knowledge never been so excited about something in her life! Brit helped her write the letter, took her to UPS and helped her drop it off for Santa. 2 days later Santa's response came, and wow Brooklyn was EXCITED...
In case you can't read it on the picture the letter says:
Dear Brooklyn,
I am very happy that you wrote to me. I can't believe you are already three years old! You are getting so big! I will see what I can do about a My Little Pony Sweet Sundae Amusement Park, a baby basketball hoop and a truck for your baby brother Carson. You are such a great big sister. Have a Merry Christmas and remember to be nice to your friends and family.
--Santa
After she got the letter she sat in the living room for hours "reading" it to herself and looking at it, in total awe that Santa wrote to her. She'd be silent for quite a while, and then out of no where you'd hear her say "I got a letter, from Santa, yah!". Talk about enthusiasm! I think she's going to jump out of her skin on Christmas morning if Santa keeps his promises...
Carson is getting ready for his 1st Christmas ever. Each day he becomes more and more animated and has more and more personality. He's so full of adventure and is rolling all over the place. (Now if we could just get him to sit up we'd be happy... but he doesn't seem to feel that he needs to sit up to get to where he's wanting to go, so the motivation just isn't there yet.) He sure is cute though. It's pretty hard to be a cute baby when your dad looks like this:

The true measure of a person though is how they overcome hardships, and so far Carson's been amazing. Unfortunately though, I was a pretty cute baby too (or so my mom says) and now look at me? Yeah, sorry Dooder, it's all going to be downhill from here...
Luckily though for both kids, they have Britney. Not only is she beautiful, but she's also the most caring person I've met. Her entire goal in life is to make Carson and Brooklyn's lives amazing! So even though Brooklyn and Carson don't realize it yet, Santa already gave them more than they'll ever hope to get again by giving them Britney for a mommy!
I hope everyone out there has an AMAZING and SAFE Christmas and a fantastic New Year! From our family to yours, we send our sincere love!
1 comment:
Why do you look stoned?
Post a Comment