Monday, January 19, 2009

Carson's Toothy Smile

Okay, I'm going to be a proud daddy and show off some cute pics of the cutest little guy on the planet! Yes, Carson has teeth!!! 2 to be exact, with more on the way. It's hilarious to see him smile with his little teeth popping through. I think he's been getting a kick out of spitting through them because he's been on a spitting spree tonight. I honestly started checking the furnace because I heard a weird noise reverberating through the house and I realized it wasn't the furnace, it was Carson spitting in bed through his new found teeth. Seriously... he's growing up way too fast. Carson has teeth, and Brooklyn is going to be 4 years old this year... where does the time go?






2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

He is a doll! And he has teeth. No teeth for my baby yet, but they don't get theirs until at least 14 months. Keep up the cute pics!

Anonymous said...

So very cute and happy! Britney said I could follow your guys' blog. Hope that's okay Brendon. I have enjoyed reading about your family. You guys are such a great family and seem so happy!